On Saturday, November 11, 2023, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will host an Emergency Preparedness Fair focusing on:
- HAM Radio Technician Class License Prep - 9:00 A.M. (all day)
- Home Food Storage Basics - 9:00 A.M.
- Spiritual Preparedness - 9:00 A.M.
- Emergency Kits, Medical Kits - 10:30 A.M.
- Gardening Basics - 10:30 A.M.
- Home Food Storage Basics - 1:00 P.M.
- Spiritual Preparedness - 1:00 P.M.
- Emergency Kits, Medical Kits - 2:30 P.M.
- Gardening Basics - 2:30 P.M.
Training will begin at 8:30 A.M.. at the Blackstone Valley Stake Center at 91 Jordan Road, Franklin, MA, 02038. If you need Spanish, Portuguese, or Haitian Creole translation, please indicate so in the comments when you register.
Please use this sign-up to register for courses: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050F4CADA82AA0FD0-emergency#/